Sunday 23 December 2012

Sign up for updates...

Hello lovely people!

I've had zillions of requests for information about the release date for book two, and i'd love to be able to let you know as soon as I do.

I'm setting up a newsletter facility here on my blog, but in the meantime, please feel free to email me your email details and i'll keep them safe and add you to the list.
(I won't ever share or distribute your email details, just so you know.:O))

CLICK HERE to e-mail me your details.

Thanks so much for supporting Knight & Play, it's been like Christmas day on repeat ever since I published the book. It's blown me away, i'm honestly thrilled, thrilled, thrilled.

Merry Christmas & Happy holidays one and all!

Kitty x



3 comments:

  1. I loved the book!!! Can't wait for the second one to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a very patient person when it comes to waiting for a book that I want to read. So when I discovered that book two of the Knight series hadn't been released yet I new I was going to regret reading it so soon. Sure enough after being sucked into Sophie's life and then it ending the way it did I definitely need MORE. I have sooooo many unanswered questions that will plague me until book two comes out. LOVED THIS BOOK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are lot of places from where you will get lot of goods and cheap beds with mattress sale

    ReplyDelete